A combination of technologies:
- The Triax 2.0 material makes the ski boot lighter and more agile compared to classic polyurethane, and less sensitive to heat variations compared with traditional shells.
- Mobility Cuff: metallic cuff-shell release system lets the upper shell rotate to 23° in the Hike position with clips closed.
- Shock absorbing: more comfort and less chatter, thanks to softer shock-absorbing material in the wedge.
- Power Lock: strap/Velcro opening/closing system for adjustable, powerful and precise cuff closing, thanks to the combination of the catch and strap. To be used open when climbing with skins or crampons and closed downhill.
- Interchangeable toe and heel soles: choose between “Low Tech” mountaineering soles and soles compatible with standard ISO downhill bindings.
The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers:
- a comfortable fit
- 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air