- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord adjustment
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket, all have Deluge® DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge® DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.