The Cinema returns with a new badass graphic and the same reliable flex and pop you can always expect from a Nitro. The cinema is aimed at aspiring freestyle riders who want to push there limits in the park with easy going softer park flex and still plenty of pop to see you off that big kicker you always had you eye on. It has the gullwing camber profile so reverse camber between the feet for forgving flex; float in pow and a looser forgiving feel to the board then standard camber under the feet for precision response and pop where you need it. A great all round ride with the park rider in mind! Shape: Twin – Symmetrical shape and core flex and a centered stance All-terrain flex (Flex 4 on a scale 1 -10) Powercore II : Tip to tail wood core BI-LITE laminates: Biaxial Fibreglass layup Hi-Def FH base: Durable; fast and easy to maintain Gullwing camber: Reverse Camber between the feet with standard camber underfoot
- Shape: Twin – Symmetrical shape wand core flex and a centered stance. Perfect for learning to ride switch
- All-terrain flex (Flex 4 on a scale 1 -10)
- Powercore II : Tip to tail poplar wood with beech stringers provides lightweight strength and pop for perfect board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE laminates: Biaxial Fibreglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- Hi-Def FH base: Durable, fast and low maintenance extruded base.
- Gullwing camber: For the ultimate combination of looseness and control in all terrain with reverse camber between the feet and standard camber under the feet