You wont go unnoticed in the Area 52 – this snow jacket seemlessly combines fashion and tech with a choice of five edgy designs and features 10K/10K waterproofing/breathability and Thinsulate insulation.
– Armpit Vent: Underarm jacket zip to increase air flow to the body.
– Articulation: Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
– Audio Pocket: Stash your music device here for easy access to your tunes. The pocket is positioned inside the jacket lining, under the chest pocket. This allows you to access it without even having to open up the jacket.
– Bottom Adjustment: A drawstring that can be found at the hem of your pants to increase or decrease the leg opening.
– Chinguard: A protective piece of fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin.
– Connector System Belt: The connector system is located at the top of the pants. This lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
– Connector System Pants: The connector system is located at the top of the pants. This lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
– Critically Taped Seams: In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics – you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam.
– Elastic Cuff: Elasticated cuff helps keep chills from going up the sleeves.
– Fixed Hood: Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with build in visor for maximum storm coverage.
– Goggle Pocket: Made with a highly breathable. Ventilated mesh fabric, which means your goggles dont fog up when stashed in your goggle pocket.
– Inner Storm Placket
– Lp Pocket Velcro
– Stow Snowgaiter: Snow skirt can be stashed away when not in use.