Shell: Polyester (quick instep)
Cuff: Specific W – Polyolefine
Sole: ISO 5355
Liner: W ULTRAFIT
Buckles: 4 micro ALU
Powerstrap: 35mm strap
C.A.S. SHELL TECHNOLOGY
RESULT: GREAT OUT-OF-THE-BOX FIT.
As not all feet are shaped the same. C.A.S. Technology allows for the highest level of customization in the market.
- Accurate anatomical shape
– poffers easier and faster heating
– holds custom shape more accurately
C.A.S. SHELL CUSTOMIZATION
- PUNCHING (increase material). Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas
- GRINDING (increase volume). The shell can be grindabled in problem fit areas.
The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers:
- a comfortable fit
3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.