Shell: Triax 2.0
Sole: ISO 5355 bi-injected, interchangeable footprint (extra kit)
Liner: W ULTRAFIT PRO C.A.S.
Buckles: 3 micro alu + Power
lock strap buckle
Powerstrap: 45mm Power Lock
C.A.S. LINER TECHNOLOGY: ANATOMICAL SHAPE, PRECISE FIT, COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape.
- Accurate anatomical shape
- Dual Density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
– provides great out-of-the-box fit
– provides enhanced sensitivity and power transmission
C.A.S. LINER CUSTOMIZATION
- PUNCHING (increase volume) Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- GRINDING (increase volume) Microcell material is easiliy grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas.
- GLUING PRE-CUT MICROCELL (decrease volume) Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease volume in problem fit areas.
- The inside of the liner adapts to foot anatomy, the outside adapts to the shell.
- Completely thermo customizable 80°C x 8 min in the oven which is preset!
- C.A.S. Foot Board Customizable
QUADRAFIT ULTRAFIT PRO
The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit pro liner offers:
- a precise and comfortable fit
3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding and tongue, thermoformable with hot air
A combination of technologies:
- The Triax 2.0 material makes the ski boot lighter and more agile compared to classic polyurethane, and less sensitive to heat variations compared with traditional shells.
- Mobility Cuff: metallic cuff-shell release system lets the upper shell rotate to 23° in the Hike position with clips closed.
- Shock absorbing: more comfort and less chatter, thanks to softer shock-absorbing material in the wedge.
- Power Lock: strap/Velcro opening/closing system for adjustable, powerful and precise cuff closing, thanks to the combination of the catch and strap. To be used open when climbing with skins or crampons and closed downhill.
Interchangeable toe and heel soles: choose between “Low Tech” mountaineering soles and soles compatible with standard ISO downhill bindings.